Hi :)

Aniston

Thread Junky
Joined
Sep 6, 2014
Messages
836
Hi, I'm Genesis, and some of you may know me, but if not, I will introduce myself, I've been in eGO since 9/6/14. I started out looking for a new community after pG, and I decided to look for a community similar, so I found eGO, and I clicked on Dustbowl, and I just fell in love, and Mister Adam helped get me started. Soon after I branched out to Garry's Mod and met a good friend of mine, Magus, he's what really helped me propel through the ranks of G and eventually to an O, where I decided to come back to TF2, but eventually I just stopped playing and decided that I needed to make a choice because TF2 wasn't working for me anymore, I didn't like it, so here I am now, and hopefully I can some how benefit the division, but we'll have to see won't we?

TL;DR: Hi I live here now.
 
I don't know who you are or where you came from but I will find you and kill you.


We don't talk about TF2 here.








In the meantime...
Welcome to the best and most insane division in all of eGO. Be prepared for anime 101 all day, every day.
 
giphy.gif
 

Latest posts

Back
Top