- Joined
- Jul 5, 2011
- Messages
- 2,827
This topic has been brought up on many occasions and now it is time to put it into action. Starting next Monday, I will be hosting a double elimination tournament.
The rules are simple:
Post below to register yourself into the tournament.
I will be assigning teams based on a few competitive factors so that they are even. I will be looking at stats, division rankings, etc...Not names.
Each match is a best of 3. Shouldn't take more than 10 minutes for all 3 rounds.
If you lose, you will continue to play in the loser bracket for a chance at the finals. If you watch any CSGO, you will be familiar with the setup.
Below I have setup what it will end up looking like pending on the amount of people that sign up. More people that sign up the better so please spread the word. These matches will take place anytime that the 4 people scheduled are ready and myself or anyone in leadership willing to spectate are around. This can be in the moment or planned, it is up to you guys. I will give you all the week to sign up and teams will be posted on Saturday. Once posted, I'd like everyone to come up with team names and let me know so I can make the updates. The fighting grounds are currently up for discussion; however I do have one in mind that I will most likely be going with. I am looking for quick fights.
Prizes are currently in the works and will be updated closer to the start date. Good luck and have fun all!
The rules are simple:
Post below to register yourself into the tournament.
I will be assigning teams based on a few competitive factors so that they are even. I will be looking at stats, division rankings, etc...Not names.
Each match is a best of 3. Shouldn't take more than 10 minutes for all 3 rounds.
If you lose, you will continue to play in the loser bracket for a chance at the finals. If you watch any CSGO, you will be familiar with the setup.
Below I have setup what it will end up looking like pending on the amount of people that sign up. More people that sign up the better so please spread the word. These matches will take place anytime that the 4 people scheduled are ready and myself or anyone in leadership willing to spectate are around. This can be in the moment or planned, it is up to you guys. I will give you all the week to sign up and teams will be posted on Saturday. Once posted, I'd like everyone to come up with team names and let me know so I can make the updates. The fighting grounds are currently up for discussion; however I do have one in mind that I will most likely be going with. I am looking for quick fights.
Prizes are currently in the works and will be updated closer to the start date. Good luck and have fun all!
























