We want jail :) do you?

Would you like to see jail on CS:GO

  • yes

    Points: 36 66.7%
  • no

    Points: 18 33.3%

  • Total voters
    54

MrDJSilva

Poster
=(e)=
Joined
Dec 5, 2009
Messages
132
Hey,

Okay most of yous don't know me only people that been in eGO before and after 2009 when i signed up and the only reason why i did was because of eGO's Legendary jail server! :D #1337Rebel!

Okay if there was enough demand on getting a jail server again could the leadership and division leaders maybe discuss of possibilities on making a new jail server on Counter-Strike: Global Offensive for the newer generation of eGO members and visitors to enjoy on and relive some of the moments we had on source

Make sure you make a vote on the poll :)
 
Last edited:
We might want jail, but Leadership has their reasons for not bring it back. The joke about bring back jail was funny at first but I believe Leadership is starting to get annoyed by it now :C I miss jail very much and so do others, but changes happens.. it can be for the better or the worse

#RipJail
 
We might want jail, but Leadership has their reasons for not bring it back. The joke about bring back jail was funny at first but I believe Leadership is starting to get annoyed by it now :C I miss jail very much and so do others, but changes happens.. it can be for the better or the worse

#RipJail


Yes i do think the leadership would be getting annoyed with the "joke" however if there is enough demand for it and show how many people wan it back in one thread they maybe considered maybe eGO's Leadership would change there minds :)

Idk... I think maybe Jail might maybe be coming back... maybe.

lets hope so :)
 
Hopefully it comes back and I can experience this magic that ever talks about :)

-Instinct_
 
monopoly-go-to-jail-card.jpg
 
In my opinion it would be good to bring back jail. Because I have talked to many people and saying how we would all be in jail every day. Now the new jail server wouldn't be as filled a dust 2, but it would be very easy to get some people to join!
 
In my opinion it would be good to bring back jail. Because I have talked to many people and saying how we would all be in jail every day. Now the new jail server wouldn't be as filled a dust 2, but it would be very easy to get some people to join!

You heard right my friend :) thats how our division leader ric first got admin by afking in the cells, armoury or on spec watching us of every move we did :O!

so many times had to be switched to spec for he's very inconvenient time of afking when we needed him D;
 
CS Leadership has no plans in bringing back Jail.

Thanks.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top