We want jail :) do you?

Would you like to see jail on CS:GO

  • yes

    Points: 36 66.7%
  • no

    Points: 18 33.3%

  • Total voters
    54
As Ric mentioned, CS Leadership has no plans of bringing back jail. There is a jail event this Friday at 9PM EST. If you were wondering, we have been trying to hype up that event, that's all. Nothing more. Nothing less.

servers gonna crash
 
As Ric mentioned, CS Leadership has no plans of bringing back jail. There is a jail event this Friday at 9PM EST. If you were wondering, we have been trying to hype up that event, that's all. Nothing more. Nothing less.


nZOc9F6.gif
 
Do it.

I dare you.

We need some rebelling going on.

How else am I going to knife Rogue?
 
as a self proclaimed leader in the bring back jail movement, I support this message....VOTE YES!!!
 
Last edited:
I say we just do more CS:GO jail nights tbh :/ still the same fun, with more people
 

Latest posts

Back
Top