Server Filling Drives Starting Thursday!

ZER0C00L

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Sep 6, 2009
Messages
2,435
cs_recruiters.png

Introduce...​

Server Filling Drives
​

What's a Server Filling Drive?

You often see many members of our division gather for our outstanding events we hold, but how often do we all join each other to enjoy the wonderful servers we have? Now every Thursday, the Recruitment Coordinating team would like to bring everyone together to just have a great time on the servers we own.


How does it work?

The Server Filling Drives can win you prizes! For every week we beat our record # of players in the server, a prize will be given out! If we don't beat our record # of players, the prize pool will accumulate and grow larger until we beat the record again!
Several prizes could be won at once!

4615173_60x60.png

​

When do they start?

Server Filling Drives will be on Thursdays at 9 PM EST, starting February 5th.


Come have a fun time playing on our servers! Make friends, hang with friends, and win some prizes. We'll see you Thursday!​
 
Oh I'll be there, only if Instinct let's me recruit more than him ;)
 
As the Jackson 5 said it, "I'll be there."


well, you know, unless work needs me.
 
You often see many members of our division gather for our outstanding events we hold, but how often do we all join each other to enjoy the wonderful servers we have?

Hmmm we used to do this a lot back last year before May... then something happened. Weird.
 
I will be in-game, but not Teamspeak because I won't have access to a mic.
 
I'm in only if u guys turn off your hacks:). Will be there a little late(a little busy at that time) but I'll try to join.
 
I am currently filling office with Hucci! Everyone come join office before the event tonight!

-Instinct_
 
I LOVE FILLING SERVERS!! I often go into office to try and fill er up (even before I joined eGO) and I'm hyped for it to be an event! Leviathan will be there! ;)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top