- Joined
- Aug 15, 2014
- Messages
- 128
Gamers Ahoy,
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewCxcW4MDec[/ame]
As a Battlefield loverboy. I must say, I didn't Like the Alpha.. But playing it now... kinda make me change my mind.
Ok, The maps are kinda small... But 59.99 Is kinda Expensive 29.99 would be a better price.
If you want to buy it... Buy it here http://goo.gl/CcHrmC at g2a
Also after a few minutes, it was easy to play. Not really fell into some bugs or netcode issues. I have nothing really bad to say about this game. It does feel like a DLC or Modded version of BF4. But still, i'm a Hardcore BF3-BF4 fanboy. Why do i like it? I kinda want it.. but tooooooo Expensive for anyones taste i think.
Thank For reading or watching!
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewCxcW4MDec[/ame]
As a Battlefield loverboy. I must say, I didn't Like the Alpha.. But playing it now... kinda make me change my mind.
Ok, The maps are kinda small... But 59.99 Is kinda Expensive 29.99 would be a better price.
If you want to buy it... Buy it here http://goo.gl/CcHrmC at g2a
Also after a few minutes, it was easy to play. Not really fell into some bugs or netcode issues. I have nothing really bad to say about this game. It does feel like a DLC or Modded version of BF4. But still, i'm a Hardcore BF3-BF4 fanboy. Why do i like it? I kinda want it.. but tooooooo Expensive for anyones taste i think.
Thank For reading or watching!
Last edited:





