Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Would you be interested in friendly comp matches on the weekend?

Would you be likely to participate in friendly CS:GO comp 5v5s on the weekends?

  • Yes

    Points: 23 88.5%
  • No

    Points: 3 11.5%

  • Total voters
    26
  • Poll closed .

Ric

The Boys Club
=(eGO)=
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
12,920
Last night our division participated in an impromptu friendly 10-man. We had our own 5 v 5 rooms using our personal CS:GO comp server. This was led by Enfohip and Eternal.

If you have any comments for us regarding this question, please ask it in this thread. Thank you to everyone who participates in the vote.
 
That was fun. I expect you to step up your game next time though Enfo! =P
 
I'd love to watch the games. Is there a way to do that live? Through spec or stream or something?

Also, I think not only CS:GO, but also CS:Source would be fun to have competitions in :D
 
no_fun_allowed_by_120039-d5jwwp6.png
 
I'd love to watch the games. Is there a way to do that live? Through spec or stream or something?

Also, I think not only CS:GO, but also CS:Source would be fun to have competitions in :D

I know some of the guys stream. It would be great if they would post some highlight vids of the EGO clan.

Also i would be down to play CSS but its been forever since i played competitive.
 
I'd love to watch the games. Is there a way to do that live? Through spec or stream or something?

Also, I think not only CS:GO, but also CS:Source would be fun to have competitions in :D

I believe our CS:GO server does have GOTV, so you should be able to spectate the matches
 
I believe our CS:GO server does have GOTV, so you should be able to spectate the matches

Think the relay got disabled for the eGO community battles but can easily be setup again it's not hard. Also I'll play 10mans to knife enfo 3 more times.
 
I'd love to watch the games. Is there a way to do that live? Through spec or stream or something?

Also, I think not only CS:GO, but also CS:Source would be fun to have competitions in :D

you could just join the server and join spectator

Heck might as well get a stream going for the game, give our media team more to do! lol
 
Think the relay got disabled for the eGO community battles but can easily be setup again it's not hard. Also I'll play 10mans to knife enfo 3 more times.

It was never disabled. I just never gave anyone the ip except for the casters :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top