Evolve midnight live stream launch event

deathwhitch

I made one post
Joined
Feb 9, 2015
Messages
2
Streaming Evolve tonight at midnight! The event begins at exactly midnight est. I will be giving away one game for every 10 viewers in the room during the event. So if there are 40 viewers I give away 4 games. No set time for when I start giving them away just at some point while playing I'll draw a name so be sure to stick around for the entire event to make sure you don't miss out and be sure to bring your friends! And share this post!
www.Facebook.com/deathwhitch
twitch.tv/deathwhitch

www.Facebook.com/deathwhitch
 
Thanks for all that showed up for last night's live stream launch event. Great time had by all and congrats to the give away winners. If you haven't stopped by the channel you should. It's a rewarding experience. Here's a clip from the stream last night in case you missed it.

[ame]http://youtu.be/KRFxYDW-VQA[/ame]

www.Facebook.com/deathwhitch
 

Latest posts

Back
Top