Announcement CS:GO Jail Server is LIVE

The map I've been working on is almost ready. Just need to add in a race, maze, and maybe a bhop; finish pyramid climb and regular climb; and iron out any problems. The most up to date version can be found in my signature. Any feedback is helpful unless you're nmsniper saying my map doesn't have enough foliage. @_@

24/7 RDK's map
 
Shoulda made a CSGO Jail trained award. RIP CSS Jail 2014
 
GO got a jail server? You people are getting serious about leaving CS:S behind
 
Source is still a solid game.

I now play both. It does sadden me that sometimes our servers on Source are empty :(
 
idk if you noticed but source is a dieing game.

I know it is, but I don't have money to get CS:GO so I will stay with source until it fully dies and probably after that move to OP:X and help with Gmod
 
I know it is, but I don't have money to get CS:GO so I will stay with source until it fully dies and probably after that move to OP:X and help with Gmod

Wohoo gmod!! But I will definantly be playing some jail in the near future. It looks like a lot of fun
 
Tried connecting - Server is running older version of game then client version.

Just a heads up
 
I know it is, but I don't have money to get CS:GO so I will stay with source until it fully dies and probably after that move to OP:X and help with Gmod

are you interested in CS:GO? do you need help in purchasing CS:GO?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top