G2A is Now Partnering with EdgeGamers



<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">
You all have probably noticed by now that the eGO TeamSpeak 3 server has a new look. Those new images, and the host message you have to click past to join, are important elements of a new partnership with G2A.com.

Clicking the banner and host message before making your game purchases will save you money AND help eGO pay for our servers. G2A.COM is an awesome marketplace to buy games CHEAP! Your humble Chairman Artimus recently saved money using G2A.COM instead of Steam, and the process was quick and easy.

Please support eGO by using G2A.com.</div>​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Super cool! I was about to get something from the, as well. Now i know to get it through eGO! This is really cool
 
I highly recommend G2A. I picked up Dying light for 38$ instead of its current steam price of 60$. I received a steam code within seconds of purchase.
 
G2A isn't an official reseller, most people on their are legit but be weary of others. Most make profits by buying keys when they're on sale/free then re-selling there for a higher price
 
G2A isn't an official reseller, most people on their are legit but be weary of others. Most make profits by buying keys when they're on sale/free then re-selling there for a higher price

Good to know, thanks for the heads up
 
G2A isn't an official reseller, most people on their are legit but be weary of others. Most make profits by buying keys when they're on sale/free then re-selling there for a higher price

There are alot of problems with G2A. The last problem I have heard of is keys being revoked because they were bought with stolen credit cards and then sold to G2A.
Also the fact that keys that are meant to be sold in a region where games cost lest are being bought up and then resold at G2A.

G2A is a grey market re-seller and I would be very careful about buying games from there.

[ame]http://youtu.be/t-67CvWTQ0I?t=11m5s[/ame]
 
There are alot of problems with G2A. The last problem I have heard of is keys being revoked because they were bought with stolen credit cards and then sold to G2A.
Also the fact that keys that are meant to be sold in a region where games cost lest are being bought up and then resold at G2A.

G2A is a grey market re-seller and I would be very careful about buying games from there.

http://youtu.be/t-67CvWTQ0I?t=11m5s
If the video does not start 11 min jump to it.
 
I got a fantastic deal on G2A.com with Interstellar Marines. Would recommend it. But with a lot of things be careful and keep yourself right with it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top