50 shades movie

i don't get it. why go see a movie blindfolded? is there something i'm missing here?
 
i don't get it. why go see a movie blindfolded? is there something i'm missing here?

Yea you're missing it all. The film is about bondage Ric he was making a joke about wearing the blindfold like they do in the film. Kinda maybe Google it :P
 
i don't get it. why go see a movie blindfolded? is there something i'm missing here?

Well at least i know i can go watch it under the rock your living under! i will bring beverages and we can do it together.. (the not watching it thing)
 
Well at least i know i can go watch it under the rock your living under! i will bring beverages and we can do it together.. (the not watching it thing)

I don't think it's as much as me living under a rock over me not really caring about movies. The only movies I've ever attentively watched were war, history, horror movies. I'm addicted to violence and I love learning about military history specifically.

Other then those genres, I'd rather listen to albums. 3.8 terabytes of metal isn't going to listen to itself.
 
Last edited:
I don't think it's as much as me living under a rock over me not really caring about movies. The only movies I've ever attentively watched were war, history, horror movies. I'm addicted to violence and I love learning about military history specifically.

Other then those genres, I'd rather listen to albums. 3.8 terabytes of metal isn't going to listen to itself.

Technically this film is about violence lol. Sexual violence you know you're going to watch it Ric.
 
I can't find a CS connection here. Should be 50 Shades of CS.
 
Last edited:
It's about a Unicorn that loses its ability to produce colors other than grey, and so it begins its search to find the rainbow crossing that will bring back its colors so it can save the sugarplum kingdom.
 
It's about a Unicorn that loses its ability to produce colors other than grey, and so it begins its search to find the rainbow crossing that will bring back its colors so it can save the sugarplum kingdom.

Lol you wish :)



So whats this movie about? Painters using different types of color palettes or what?


Sexual violence


I can't find a CS connection here. Should be 50 Shades of CS.


:D 50 shades of rouge


Technically this film is about violence lol. Sexual violence you know you're going to watch it Ric.

yup
 
I'd rather have "50,000 Shades of Grey"

The entire book is made up of the repeated phrase of "Shades of Grey"
 
I'd rather have "50,000 Shades of Grey"

The entire book is made up of the repeated phrase of "Shades of Grey"

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Fifty-Thousand-Shades-Of-Grey-Parody/dp/1479215430"]Fifty-Thousand Shades Of Grey: A Parody of Fifty Shades of Grey: S C Ashen: 9781479215430: Amazon.com: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51lOlHJSk4L.@@AMEPARAM@@51lOlHJSk4L[/ame]

actual book by ashens btw

GGWP 10/10 MOVIE WOULD WATCH AGAIN
 

Latest posts

Back
Top