I'm back, baby!

Full Grizzly

Thread Thumper
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,032
Hi guys,

So, some of you might know me, but most of you probably won't haha. Anyway, I'd just like to announce my return to Edge Gamers very dramatically.

Something like this:
Beyonce-Superbowl21.jpg



Now I'm back, have I been missing out on fun stuff lately? Fill me in!

X
 
Well depends if you have CSGO but we have a CSGO Jail server and no longer have Minigames or a CSS Highschool server. :)
 
Rogue just went over the top kicking drew down all the stairs, the servers got destroyed too much.
Ooooooooooo

Wb! I think your name used to be Bow to the Pharaoh (or some sort like that?)
 
I think I saw you on dust 2 yesterday, welcome back! I'm usually in the dust 2 server 99% of the time, see you around.
 
Last edited:
Don't believe we've met, but I'm glad to make your acquaintance. Welcome back!

(If we have met, it may have been under my pre-eGO name, "The Angel of Death")
 
Last edited:
As I recall I do remember you playing Italy(last year or so).
Welcome back and see you there :)
 
Well depends if you have CSGO but we have a CSGO Jail server and no longer have Minigames or a CSS Highschool server. :)

Really?! CSGO Jail? Awesome. And yes, I have CSGO :)

Thanks for the 'Welcome back', guys!
 
Ooooooooooo

Wb! I think your name used to be Bow to the Pharaoh (or some sort like that?)

Haha yeah, it used to be Rawrcoon, then I changed it to Full Grizzly, then changed it Bow to the Pharaoh, but that name is lame, so I changed it back to Full Grizzly. And that's the name I'm going with for good haha.

Such flare. I love it. Welcome welcome!! Catch me on Italy! :thumbup1:


Haha I roll with so much flare, people wear sunglasses when they're next to me.

Anyway, definitely, I'll see you in Italy! Prepare to get quickscoped though, I'll be camping window @ T-spawn haha.
 
Hey welcome back! And a very late thanks for the duals you gave me a while ago.(marina)
 
Jeez Rogue, challenge accepted as well. Let's do this. Mano o mano. I'll no scope you so hard!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top