eGO 2v2 Double Elimination Tournament (Round 1)

I kept meaning to sign up for this. Is it too late to get in on the fun?

Once the matches begin and if their is someone that hasn't responded to their teammate, I may be able to squeeze you in. However; I need to make sure that it isn't with someone that would make your group too good.
 
Great job from Bracket D in the 2 vs 2 Tournament -lllLoveMyGuNlll/Darkkon won 2 maps in a row beating kameltotem/Scientisto. Both teams played a great game with some great skills on both sides.
 
Scientiso's Grenade Throw:

Pull Pin -Drop Grenade -Throw Pin Towards Enemy

BOOM!
 
Scientiso's Grenade Throw:

Pull Pin -Drop Grenade -Throw Pin Towards Enemy

BOOM!

It Was A Very Girly Moment :) Wanna Press F, Where's F?:confused1: Shit I Pressed G! Ruuuunnn! :cursing:
Other Team Was Definitely Functioning Better Than Us So I Congrat Them And Wish Them Luck :thumbup:
(Hope They Lose This Round! :angry:)

:sleep:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top