eGO 2v2 Double Elimination Tournament (Round 1)

bike-ride-this-sunday-with-the-bomb-count-me-in.jpg
 
And when I'm done I shall go to Middle Earth, get wasted at The Prancing Pony, go yodeling some nonsensical songs through Hobbiton and pass out on Lady_Masta_Killas porch with someones lawn gnome I will have drunkenly mistaken for a Hobbit.
 
At this rate it will take months to complete this...Next time I am just assigning dates and those that don't show up forfeit.
 
At this rate it will take months to complete this...Next time I am just assigning dates and those that don't show up forfeit.

Congratulation to the winner of ______________, and happy new years of 2016. :lol::lol:
 
At this rate it will take months to complete this...Next time I am just assigning dates and those that don't show up forfeit.

yeah sorry about finished finals last week and I've been sick since then. Just assign a date, we have had some difficulty with times since we live in very different timezones.
 
All round one matches to be wrapped up Next Sunday at 3pm EST. Those that do not show up will be tossed into the loser bracket.
 
I had a family emergency this weekend. I am sorry Lady but this happened instantly. I wish we got this done 3 weeks ago but I can't help this happened. I won't be home till next week since I have to be around just in case they need me. P. S. I agree with Tumblin, we need times set next time because we should have been done with all of it by this time.
 
No worries Insidious, we cant stop things from happening esp a family emergency :) So, how does Saturday Evening 21st of March sound? At 6PM EST Time. I wont add what time that is for me as it will confuse things :)
 
Hey Tumblin, When we get this sorted out how about assigning dates/times for the rest of the tourney? I'm sorry this is taking so long. I want this done so Zero and I can get that Steam card...:P
 
Can we make the final time for our match Sunday the 22nd? That is the day I will be back from this family thing. 6 PM Eastern?
 
Hey Tumblin, When we get this sorted out how about assigning dates/times for the rest of the tourney? I'm sorry this is taking so long. I want this done so Zero and I can get that Steam card...:P

Hands off!! That's Mysto's and I's card! :biggrin:
 
All round one matches to be wrapped up Next Sunday at 3pm EST. Those that do not show up will be tossed into the loser bracket.
Tumblin alguds if we can make cut off time 7PM EST on Sunday as Insidious is unavailable till 6PM that day?
 
Ok..i'll check with them....ZEROFAIL!!! CAN WE PLEASE CHALLENGE ON SUNDAY AT 6PM EST as that is when my partner in crime is available :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top