Anyone checked out runescape recently?

Ravkrat

Active Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2012
Messages
301
if you havn't been on in the past 1 or so then you've missed a lot :p
gameplay:
actionbars have been added along with skills that are dependent on a energy source(there are some that are basic abilities that cost nothing to use)and all the actionbar buttons can be custom bound to any button

pvm more boss-mobs have been added in from what ive seen the attack patterns are different per boss so none of it is recycled some can be solo'ed others require just a few people and one/two of them require a decent crew to clear

graphics have been updated.. for awhile now o.O

free-to-play members can level up pay-to-play skills up to level 5

and a lot more.. I wont go on and on about it :p if anything I've written has peaked your interest then give rs a once over your self just be prepared to be confused concerning using the actionbars
 
I haven't touch RS since my middle school days in computer class lol

I guess I take a look at it see how it is now compare to back then
 
The new graphics are nice..but not overly into the button mashing abilities they 'replaced' combat with.

Just been sticking with 'Legacy Mode'/Momentum.

Use to play the game alot, but now..not so much, if any at all during a month
 
How far back are we talking for the Legacy mode, cause I use to play like 4-5 years ago and it was awesome then I stopped, tried playing about a year ago and it was terrible.

Legacy Mode, simply put, brings back the old combat system/interface.

Check these for more info:

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Legacy_Mode (RuneScape Wikia post on Legacy Mode)

http://services.runescape.com/m=rswiki/en/Legacy (RuneScape sites' Wiki post on Legacy)

http://services.runescape.com/m=news/legacy-mode-launch-global-combat-improvements-and-gear-guide- (news post about Legacy Mode)
 
Last edited:
Yeah I will sell my account if anyone wants it might be able to dig up the p/w lol. I think it was 99 mining.
 
Yeah I will sell my account if anyone wants it might be able to dig up the p/w lol. I think it was 99 mining.

I could be wrong, but I thought selling/trading accounts is against the games terms of service.
 
I miss runescape when it first came out. Before the membership, it was a good RPG. My cousin and I shared a character. He and I would do shift work through the night to level up is mining, He also was one of the first to have a 2 handed rune sword.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top