To you my friends, goodbye, for now, until we meet again!
Welp, this is it guys, this is my official Inactivity post, It's been a great 3-4 months with all of you. Right now, my focus and priorities are directing towards my school work. I'm currently working on transferring from a state school to a UC. You guys have left me with unforgettable memories, I can't thank all of you enough. It all started with Sire and CampingCarl, back when campingcarl played cs once in a while. I'd like to thank them for welcoming me and helping me with the signing up and registering for eGO process. After that, Enfohip, my main man, took me as an NME member and guided me with everything. Whether it be on forums, or finding servers, etc. Enfohip, thank you for guiding me! Next, I would like to thank a couple of people. I would like to thank, ZER0C00L, _MEGA, Wize, NMSniper (nerd), RogueOps, and basically all of CS Leadership for guiding me and taking me under your guys' wings. I wouldn't have received my G and O without the help of any of you guys. Especially ZER0C00L, and how could I forget sharknado! Sharknado my man, helped me a lot. Same with you unknown specialist. You've been great help in contributing to my O <3 Winnazzz, for helping me with the PSC and everything, and same goes for you ProCombat, I know I ask you a lot about applications, and you're always willing to help, so I thank you for that.I know I haven't been here for long, but it feels like an eternity. Thank you all, for everything. I will be back soon, I promise you guys that, but for now, so long everyone. Before I finish, I'd like to give a couple of shout outs to those that made de_dust2 the most fun: AudioKiller aka my competitor, Frost aka the silent but deadly admin, Toast aka the scout master in mid, Blackdragon aka the rusher of CT side, r4pt0r aka not so knife guy anymore, b@d ASS aka the stacker
, Hellboy aka the fatty queen, Trickyone aka the comic of d2, Crypto aka the shout caster, ToxicSocksWarrior aka the only one who goes to his own rush while everyone watches him die, MtMan aka the para noob, Jack Bauer aka the clueless one, Lucifer aka the social one, yuNg aka the king of italy, and Hucci aka my partner in crime. I am sorry if I have left anyone out, I love all y'all. Thank you for the memories, you guys can always catch me in steam, I'll be on.
Best regards,
Instinct_
P.S. CS DIVISION IS THE BEST!
Welp, this is it guys, this is my official Inactivity post, It's been a great 3-4 months with all of you. Right now, my focus and priorities are directing towards my school work. I'm currently working on transferring from a state school to a UC. You guys have left me with unforgettable memories, I can't thank all of you enough. It all started with Sire and CampingCarl, back when campingcarl played cs once in a while. I'd like to thank them for welcoming me and helping me with the signing up and registering for eGO process. After that, Enfohip, my main man, took me as an NME member and guided me with everything. Whether it be on forums, or finding servers, etc. Enfohip, thank you for guiding me! Next, I would like to thank a couple of people. I would like to thank, ZER0C00L, _MEGA, Wize, NMSniper (nerd), RogueOps, and basically all of CS Leadership for guiding me and taking me under your guys' wings. I wouldn't have received my G and O without the help of any of you guys. Especially ZER0C00L, and how could I forget sharknado! Sharknado my man, helped me a lot. Same with you unknown specialist. You've been great help in contributing to my O <3 Winnazzz, for helping me with the PSC and everything, and same goes for you ProCombat, I know I ask you a lot about applications, and you're always willing to help, so I thank you for that.I know I haven't been here for long, but it feels like an eternity. Thank you all, for everything. I will be back soon, I promise you guys that, but for now, so long everyone. Before I finish, I'd like to give a couple of shout outs to those that made de_dust2 the most fun: AudioKiller aka my competitor, Frost aka the silent but deadly admin, Toast aka the scout master in mid, Blackdragon aka the rusher of CT side, r4pt0r aka not so knife guy anymore, b@d ASS aka the stacker
, Hellboy aka the fatty queen, Trickyone aka the comic of d2, Crypto aka the shout caster, ToxicSocksWarrior aka the only one who goes to his own rush while everyone watches him die, MtMan aka the para noob, Jack Bauer aka the clueless one, Lucifer aka the social one, yuNg aka the king of italy, and Hucci aka my partner in crime. I am sorry if I have left anyone out, I love all y'all. Thank you for the memories, you guys can always catch me in steam, I'll be on. Best regards,
Instinct_
P.S. CS DIVISION IS THE BEST!
Last edited:















. Good luck mate.













. Haha it was good playing with you man. Good luck in school and everything dude. Love you <3



