Harro!

Z3nhawk

Rookie
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
43
I am looking to join, I have bf3 but need to install it, and mostly I play mw3, bf3(installing) and eventually Advance Warfare. I should fit in well here, considering the rules here are exactly what im looking for. Besides that I can do Signatures, and other graphics like twitch images by request. Can do a video editing which at this point is mostly color corrections and music. As for about me personally, I am friendly, honest, and trustworthy. Always willing to jump out of game to help someone with an issue they are having. I had a girlfriend but I was forced to break off that relationship when I got dropped from my religion. After that I got depressed and emotionally struggle still due to all the ties that were instantly cut off all at once. There are often times I get so depressed I forcefully starve myself as an attempt to commit suicide. But I think joining here making new friends will help to cope with what I have faced recently and lost.

Preview of a video I made recently:

[ame]http://youtu.be/b6Zo_eIRUlc[/ame] (Yes, that is me in the video.)

Hi!!! :thumbup: :)
 
Last edited:
Thanks Ezekiel, I just submitted my application, setting up team speak now.

Dealing with Origins support, bf3 and my other games, friendlist, and battlelog stat profile just walked off the face of the earth.
 
Last edited:
suicide is never the answer, just keep on living and try to get back on your feet

Welcome! nice video btw
 

Latest posts

Back
Top