video

sp345

Rookie
Joined
Feb 28, 2008
Messages
58
im goin to put a video of just gameplay on youtube. i made this post because i might do the same with the event. and i want to show the quality of my video with fraps.
 
cool,we should make a video of us playing on our servers nad at the end it shows the ip addres of our servers and our site or we make video of the scrims we do
 
I'm working on some material for EGO.... maybe like an EGO soundtrack. Though I have to stop playing tf2 to do it. LOL!!!! I've got one written... just need to get it recorded. Though I have a few more ideas as well for more EGO flavored stuff :)
 
Yea i completed 1. But youtube wont accept it. It says format failed. Any1 know what to do?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top