F Flippy the Squirrel EGO Zealot Joined Mar 10, 2008 Messages 1,960 Mar 9, 2008 #1 http://www.safenow.org/
D delrio Famous Joined Nov 3, 2007 Messages 456 Mar 9, 2008 #2 I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm doomed. After all, I can't yell like Vin Diesel can.
F Flippy the Squirrel EGO Zealot Joined Mar 10, 2008 Messages 1,960 Mar 9, 2008 #6 I'm gonna be looking for terrorist arrows no matter where I go.
N Near Active Member Joined Sep 28, 2007 Messages 283 Mar 9, 2008 #7 "Michael Jackson is a terrorist. If you spot this smooth criminal with scary eyes, run away now." LOL
"Michael Jackson is a terrorist. If you spot this smooth criminal with scary eyes, run away now." LOL
S snrincognito I made one post Joined Feb 29, 2008 Messages 13 Mar 10, 2008 #9 Words cannot express the glory and genius...
V vagrant Rookie Joined Feb 9, 2008 Messages 90 Mar 11, 2008 #10 that was excellent i laughed my head off thank you.
H HitmanX Forum Fiend Joined Dec 20, 2007 Messages 622 Mar 11, 2008 #11 !amazed that made me laugh so much "If a door is closed, karate chop it open."