Announcement Happy Birthday MEGA

Ex

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
May 20, 2013
Messages
3,227
Happy Birthday MEGAR!

moe-40957-noizi_ito-shakugan_no_shana-shana-thumb.jpg


Insert anime below.​
 
Last edited:
naruto%20grow%20up.jpg



Happy Birthday _MEGA!

With your birthday here, I hope you continue to grow into the hero you already are to all of us in this division. Without your guidance and awesomeness, I probably would have never stuck with all the great things this community has to offer. I hope you have a great birthday man!


Birthday Song! Feat. ZER0C00L, SevenOh!, Chewyy, ExOH


url.jpg


maxresdefault.jpg
 
Last edited:
Happy Birthday MEGAR!



Insert anime below.​

Please listen to ExAR. Gives good instructions. Please fill the thread with anime-related birthday things!

Happy birthday nerd




LISTEN TO THIS:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s16JZEx81hWh

That song was so beautifully scary. <3



Happy Birthday Megachan!!!~
Gaooo~


Hot potato for you :3

Birthday Song! Feat. ZER0, Chewyy, eXoh, and Sevenoh!​

That song was so beautifully scary. <3 Spooky and kawaii images! <3

HOORAY. Happy birthday Megan! :D

Who are you even <3




Happy Birthday _MEGA!

With your birthday here, I hope you continue to grow into the hero you already are to all of us in this division. Without your guidance and awesomeness, I probably would have never stuck with all the great things this community has to offer. I hope you have a great birthday man!


Birthday Song! Feat. ZER0C00L, SevenOh!, Chewyy, ExOH





Right in the kokoro with that anohana image :(
But it's ok because Muse-chan is best girl and that song was so beautifully scary. <3

Happy Birthday MEGA!

Thanks Conor. I am looking forward to my present from you. I really hope it's a potato!

Happy Birthmas MEGA

Birthmas is my favorite international holiday!



Happy birthday underscoreMEGA !


:( but thanks mason!

I opened this thread. Saw anime. Left this thread.

I don't think the anime wanted you here anyway!

!!!Happy Birthday!!! I wish your day is filled with lots of love, be full of fun and happiness and everything that you enjoy.

Haruhi images x2!
!!!Happy Birthday MEGA!!!

Thanks Helpless!

I already started on the cake :3

7A3328672.jpg

Thanks again everyone!
 
I await the arrival of your american cake, I want some. Also have a good day :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top