Tired of invite spam? Want to get those pesky card drops? Look here!

Joined
Mar 24, 2011
Messages
1,488
Many of you may know about Enhanced Steam, the popular addon for browsing Steam on a web browser. Well, from the same creator comes two new utilities, Idle Master and Invite Spam Filter.

Idle Master hooks into your Steam account and tricks it into thinking you're playing a game that has card drops remaining. Every 15 minutes or so, it does a check to see how many drops are left for the current game. It also has settings to control how it idles in games.

Invite Spam Filter is still in beta, but it works well so far. It hooks into Steam and automatically ignores invites based on your filter settings. So far, you can set a level filter or ignore all. You will still get notifications, but it will ignore them within the next minute from my experience.

Have fun!
 
Ugh, I tend to get at least 1 of those rando "friend" invites a week from level 0 users with private profiles, but I don't really feel like changing my profile to private. Might be using that ISF thing if it works well.

/off topic, I thought I was stroking out or something when I first saw the upside-down eGO logo under your avatar...
 
from my experiance the spam is ever so much grater when im wearing tags.

Thanks be MAUL2 for auto adding them for me tho!
 
Back
Top