=(e)= Seminar

Joined
Jan 1, 2008
Messages
179
Wednesday, March 12! 4pm EST.

There will be a seminar in ventrillo for anyone who wishes to come although the main goal is to educate those =(e)='s who are interested about admining. If any =(eG)='s show up I'm more than happy to show ya'll how it works if your admin has been set up. We'll be showing you binds and griefing examples as well as answering those tough questions. Any necessary passwords will be given out beforehand so dont worry about it.

Do not worry if you're unable to make it. We will be offering more seminars on sundays and an extra random time during every week for those with busy schedules.
 
Gah. I'm really interested in that, but I might not be able to make it. It depends on whether or not I have rehearsal (I'm an actor) on Wednesday. Are there going to be more seminars like this?
 
Won't be able to make that one, but I've already attended the seminar twice so chances are it'll be stuff I know already.
 
I think that works out at 8pm here in the UK.... so I should be able to make this one!
 
If the time changes for some reason, can someone please post it? I missed one today because they changed the time.
 
Would love to come and hopefully I will get to one soon but you picked the day I spend all afternoon and evening at the rock climbing gym. I get cranky if I miss a week of climbing, Haha!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top