1-2-3-4...Stewie547 Declared a HAT War!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maserati

It was never a phase!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jun 29, 2013
Messages
5,838
Your gracious resident toon link
w4xW4qu.png


Stewie574 has declared an invasion!​
​


DoD:S Invades TF2!
cVnEFRr.jpg

Oh look its Pred Lark's Demo :'D

Our defenses will be down at 8PM EDT. Sounds like the perfect opening to attack us, all debrifiengs to be held in the TF2 Teamspeak Room 6 :3​
 
Last edited:
Is it me orrr are your images still upside down?
 
It was part of my master plan to flip the images so it would appear as this thread was still broken :p April fools EX!
 
That was fun. Glad we could do it. I will be down for another at some point
 
I'm so sad I missed i even though I was the one running it...damn campus Internet.

Thanks for putting up with us! We'll need to do it again sometime!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top