Vertago Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Jul 10, 2010 Messages 3,157 Apr 1, 2015 #1 ˙˙˙ɟɟo sɯǝǝs ƃuᴉɥʇǝɯoS ˙˙˙˙sᴉ ʇᴉ ʇɐɥʍ ǝɹns ǝʇᴉnb ʇou ɯ,I
A _Ace Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 25, 2013 Messages 2,812 Apr 1, 2015 #2 HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!? I must know
H Helpless Glint Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Sep 17, 2014 Messages 3,372 Apr 1, 2015 #3 mason54 said: HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!? I must know Click to expand... uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ʇxǝʇ ǝɹ,noʎ uɹnʇ oʇ ʞuᴉl ǝɥʇ s,ǝɹǝH ʞɔᴉɹʇ ɐ ʇou s,ʇᴉ ou pu∀ http://www.upsidedowntext.com/
mason54 said: HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!? I must know Click to expand... uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ʇxǝʇ ǝɹ,noʎ uɹnʇ oʇ ʞuᴉl ǝɥʇ s,ǝɹǝH ʞɔᴉɹʇ ɐ ʇou s,ʇᴉ ou pu∀ http://www.upsidedowntext.com/
Bladed Thread Thumper =(e)= Joined Feb 9, 2011 Messages 1,054 Apr 7, 2015 #4 "something seems off" "I'm not quite sure what it is.."
JayFromEpic Active Member =(e)= Joined Apr 11, 2015 Messages 385 Apr 13, 2015 #5 Surprisingly its not that difficult to read lol
erickablyat Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Jan 6, 2014 Messages 3,210 Apr 13, 2015 #6 ˙˙˙ɹǝɔuɐp ɐ ǝɯɐɔǝq ɹǝʌǝu noʎ ʎɥʍ s,ʇɐɥʇ oS