sorry everyone

Mookie

Poster
Joined
Jan 16, 2008
Messages
125
hey guys, i thought id just write a message on the forums sayin sorry
cuase i havnt been on much at all latly
i havnt been attendin meetings or clan events or playin much at all
school has just been pilin on the homework and its just killin me
im gettin pretty much no time these days to do anything but go to school and do homework
ima keep tryin to find some time in there to get on the servers
but i thought id just let u guys know!!

thanks
 
That's ok buddy. School comes first always. We'll see you when you get less busy :)
 
I know how you feel, bud. On top of having two exams to study for this week, I was incredibly sick over the weekend, as anyone can attest to. You got my support, man.
 
School should always come first, man. An education will get you a job. Playing TF2 will get you... well, chicks [link=http://www.edgegamers.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?43267.0#post_43270]according to DeeZ[/link]. I guess I'm not helping much here, am I?

In all seriousness, I'm all about getting a good education. That's what will allow you to take care of those chicks in the future.
 
Take care of business first Mookie. I'll stop hounding you with messages in the morning. :)
 
The exact same thing is happenining to me.... I guess its the time of year when school decides to crit you with uber hw....
 
thanks alot guys
like the homework is destroyin me and im gettin behind
so i thought id drop a little thread in the forums just to let u guys no
ill be back pretty soon to own u guys though ;)
hahaha
but yea thanks again guys:)
 
[quote1205309083=bLackout]
It's ok, man!

Life comes first.
[/quote1205309083]


..........This IS life! !lol
 

Latest posts

Back
Top