Reset my rank

urf the pantless

I made one post
Joined
Feb 3, 2014
Messages
3
I was wondering if there is any way that I could reset my rank or get someone to reset my rank? I want to start over from scratch.
 
I'm sorry about the delay. I know there's a command to reset your rank, but you can only do it once or something like that. One second, let me find someone who's competent.

Thanks for playing on our servers.
 
Sorry for the late reply.

To reset your rank, please go into console and type in the command: gameme_reset 1

When you enable this command, your player rank should be reset. Also, if you're unsure on how to use any in-game commands, type !commands in-game and a large sum of useful console/in-game chat commands will be available to use.

Hope this helps! Let me know if this solves your issue.
 
Type in chat(in game press y and if that doesn't work use team chat u)
!gameme_reset 1
That worked for me when I reset my rank a couple of months ago.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top