Server Changes: CP Rotation & Hightower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Man, I'm pretty.
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jul 26, 2008
Messages
7,460
CP Rotation has been shutdown.
We have done this in an effort to focus on our other servers to bring the ranks up higher.

Hightower has been changed to 24/7 Turbine.
This is in an effort to boost the popularity of our servers, which is something we didn't see Hightower giving us.

Edit: Also, 2fort is now 32 slot.
DUSTBOWL IS NOT 32 SLOT!
 
Last edited:
I see the Hightower regulars we had getting a little salty, but WHOOOOO!

TURBINE!

64IaEsP.jpg
 
Sad day :( hightower was #1 before the IP address turnover and the only server we didnt really have to babysit
 
TURBINE YAY!!! I cant wait to play TF2 again and make Unicorns in Turbine like i did in skial servers.
But im really going to miss rocket jumping around in Hightower :<
Rest In Peace Hightower....Good night sweet prince
 
oh. turbine.

Too bad I'll never crawl out of my dustbowl to ever venture on any other servers.
 
Personally would have liked doublecross if we had to had another ctf server or frontier_final so that we have 3 different gamemodes.
 
I dun goofed. I forgot to add some changes. Post updated.
 
Does the 32 slot thing change anything to the quick play system ?

Did you change it to 24 first then 32 when it's full?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top