J JustJeff001 I made one post Joined Mar 1, 2015 Messages 5 Apr 11, 2015 #1 As the title says...how about a good ol fashion 42 server? I'd love to fly a bomber around Market Garden again
As the title says...how about a good ol fashion 42 server? I'd love to fly a bomber around Market Garden again
JayFromEpic Active Member =(e)= Joined Apr 11, 2015 Messages 385 Apr 12, 2015 #2 Jeez, I havent played 1942 in some time now. Id play it but I dont think leadership is going to add any more bf servers.
Jeez, I havent played 1942 in some time now. Id play it but I dont think leadership is going to add any more bf servers.
FireHazard772 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 3,047 Apr 12, 2015 #3 Same here..although I was more for the Battle for Midway map and the planes..that or cliff jumping with the jeep
Same here..although I was more for the Battle for Midway map and the planes..that or cliff jumping with the jeep
Samurai_TwoSeven Thread Junky Joined Dec 20, 2014 Messages 791 Apr 12, 2015 #4 I honestly wouldn't mind. To be honest, Battlefield 1942 still is surprisingly popular