T Toxic Rookie Joined Oct 26, 2014 Messages 90 Apr 15, 2015 #1 I was just curious if you guys was going to make a channel on TS3 for GTA V and a eGO crew for GTA V?
I was just curious if you guys was going to make a channel on TS3 for GTA V and a eGO crew for GTA V?
A _Ace Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 25, 2013 Messages 2,812 Apr 15, 2015 #2 The eGO crew is already in existance, just search edgegamers in the crew search on the rockstar social club page. As for TS, I'm not sure
The eGO crew is already in existance, just search edgegamers in the crew search on the rockstar social club page. As for TS, I'm not sure
T Toxic Rookie Joined Oct 26, 2014 Messages 90 Apr 15, 2015 #3 Alright, mind if I add you on Social and Skype?
A _Ace Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 25, 2013 Messages 2,812 Apr 15, 2015 #4 Not at all go ahead, my social ID is in the thread
762MM_REPR Famous Joined Jan 25, 2015 Messages 425 Apr 16, 2015 #5 Never played any of the GTA games before, but I bought it and hope to get on with some eGO members.
A _Ace Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 25, 2013 Messages 2,812 Apr 16, 2015 #6 They are really fun, you can do just about anything you want. One of my favorite game series
P PizzamanAZ I made one post Joined Jun 19, 2014 Messages 21 Apr 17, 2015 #7 I need to get this game. ...and a new video card.
CrossCheck This is the way!!!! =(e)= Joined Feb 13, 2011 Messages 1,629 Apr 29, 2015 #8 There is a TS channel in general discussion, also add me as a friend xXCrossCheckXx is my name