S sp345 Rookie Joined Feb 28, 2008 Messages 58 Mar 11, 2008 #1 i notice alot of people are debating about which console they would play on. so i decided to make a vote.
i notice alot of people are debating about which console they would play on. so i decided to make a vote.
T Tangerine EGO Addict Joined Dec 10, 2007 Messages 1,284 Mar 11, 2008 #2 I'll only vote when a "PC is better than all the others combined" option is there.
E EDITThor Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 8, 2007 Messages 2,405 Mar 11, 2008 #5 All of the above. I love games, not systems.
B bLackout {RD} Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Oct 6, 2007 Messages 2,589 Mar 11, 2008 #9 PS3, No Doubt. But, if there's a PC option. I would pick PS3 And PC.
I InvalidLitDepot Rookie Joined Mar 9, 2008 Messages 68 Mar 12, 2008 #11 I fell in love with TF2 playin orange box on my X360 so that gets my vote. But I'd still rather play on PC anyday
I fell in love with TF2 playin orange box on my X360 so that gets my vote. But I'd still rather play on PC anyday
J Jon2486 Active Member Joined Mar 10, 2008 Messages 409 Mar 12, 2008 #12 [quote1205299969=Thor] All of the above. I love games, not systems. [/quote1205299969] right on, couldn't have said it better myself.
[quote1205299969=Thor] All of the above. I love games, not systems. [/quote1205299969] right on, couldn't have said it better myself.
P Pizza Steve Thread Junky Joined Feb 3, 2008 Messages 889 Mar 12, 2008 #13 PC gamer for lyfe I have never owned a console and don't want to.
M Michael Scott Forum Fiend Joined Jan 17, 2008 Messages 717 Mar 12, 2008 #14 Wii & PC for the win. The whole package. You get the good FPS's on the PC, and the fun unique games on the Wii. Along with the Nintendo exclusives.
Wii & PC for the win. The whole package. You get the good FPS's on the PC, and the fun unique games on the Wii. Along with the Nintendo exclusives.
S sp345 Rookie Joined Feb 28, 2008 Messages 58 Mar 12, 2008 #15 yes i should of done PC. but there was no point b.c cause we all play PC and really there is no reason to put it on.
yes i should of done PC. but there was no point b.c cause we all play PC and really there is no reason to put it on.