#2015WeDidIt

ZER0C00L

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Sep 6, 2009
Messages
2,435
inW8dza.jpg


The Nova 1 dream is real. After countless battles, all of the blood, sweat, and tears - I reached new heights. 2015 the Nova dream we made it.
 
Last edited:
Don't worry, I got placed into Silver Elite Master and haven't lost a match yet. I'll be with ya soon ;D
 
Congrats. Cant wait to get Nova too. Been pitted recently against novas lately(from 1 to master) so I feel it's coming my way too. Cant wait.

It seems Goose had a good time playing the comp. Hahahaha
 
Congrats. Cant wait to get Nova too. Been pitted recently against novas lately(from 1 to master) so I feel it's coming my way too. Cant wait.

It seems Goose had a good time playing the comp. Hahahaha

Hahahah, I just saw that. Cropped the photo
 
I was once Nova II, then I stopped playing comp for a few months and came back as a miserable Silver Elite. Show you how dedicated (worthles) I am.
 
Thank Valve for the recent VAC wave!!!

P.S. I an GN1 for the first time ever as well ... recently.
 
I got placed in GN 3 to start with. Never fell below GN 2, Never past GN Master. I got that GN life lol.
 
Welcome to Nova I, I've been here for at least a week or two, got deranked for two days then stepped back up, but its the same bussines as Silver, some rough matches some easy matches
 
BEA57E06C7F496D0AF3AB36B7365F383CB82E8D5



It all started with that post Chewyy posted of going globa at the beginning of the month. Didn't even know how to shoot then became Silver Elite Master, got de-ranked to SE and now I'm Nova :)

#Happy -Global here we come :)

#2015WeDidIt

Predicted the ranking lol

Congrats. Cant wait to get Nova too. Been pitted recently against novas lately(from 1 to master) so I feel it's coming my way too. Cant wait.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top