Story of my everything last winter, couldn't play PC or console at all. Worst feeling ever(especially since I had just got a large gift from a friend that totally wasn't a Titan X)
LOL. My current GN1 and GN2 ping-pong match is similar to the Silver 3-4 issues I had when I started playing MM again. I'm kind of stuck here and bounce back and forth depending on the quality of team I get on. Still fun, though.
#nova4life
LOL. My current GN1 and GN2 ping-pong match is similar to the Silver 3-4 issues I had when I started playing MM again. I'm kind of stuck here and bounce back and forth depending on the quality of team I get on. Still fun, though.
#nova4life
Lol I know what you mean. Started SME then downgraded to SM then from there got ranked up to N3(but afterwards after some smurfs and trolls got downgraded to N2 then managed to get up to N3 again. Pushing for NM now. Cant wait to brake the ice on becoming MG. Been feeling it coming my way. Been pitted against N4s and MGs lately.