Would you like to see a FairFight-like system integrated into VAC?

VAC + FairFight = Awesome?

  • Yes, stats-based anticheat

    Points: 8 50.0%
  • No, keep things the way they are

    Points: 8 50.0%

  • Total voters
    16
Joined
Mar 24, 2011
Messages
1,488
For the uninitiated, FairFight is Battlefield's anticheat, and it works very well. Instead of looking at active programs on a computer, it looks at statistics. For example, buying Negevs all the time with a 90% HS ratio with shots from Negevs would be a cheater, and FairFight would look at this statistic and convict the account.

This could work hand-in-hand with taking down cheaters who use private cheat code, seeing as their statistics will raise red flags.

So, what do you think? With the recent banwave, would this increase the amount of banwaves in the future?
 
I doubt they would insta ban anyone with stats like you suggested. They may send it to overwatch, but if they are that blatant I think they would have already been sent to overwatch so I personally don't see any point in the implementation of this.
 
An interesting proposition. I'd support it because the current VAC just isn't cutting it with these home-brew hacks.
 
stick with VAC, one way or another people are going to find a way to get past anti-cheat systems as they always have
 
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffforget about it. sounds like a terrible idea. i have a 99% head shot rate with negev
 
No pls, fair fight banned me for no reason one day when I was playing bf4. Reset my rank, stats and progression. #nofairfight
 

Latest posts

Back
Top