Now that they've improved Marth's up B recovery, i'm much more impressed with him.
I've stuck with Zelda and Samus (no bearing on the fact that i'm a girl, thank you). They made Zelda less spazzy and toned Sheik waaaaaaay down (to a playable level), i don't get a seizure from running around anymore. And you gotta love Samus, think they sped up the front smash which is great.
Snake is so frustrating!!! Fought long and hard to get him, and he's noticably slow. However, i feel that he's like Ganondorf... slower, but damn powerful and one you master it, you'll pwn the world. I'll need more time with him and his box. (Love LOVE seeing Sonic in there there too! He's got some good moves. And Meta Knight is really damn fast.)
Aside from the psychedelic scenery which can be more distracting than the fighting at times, smaller levels (and too many of them move) i'm really REALLY impressed and so happy they basically kept the same gaming style.
But seriously... why does Yoshi suck so much? I don't know anyone who plays, let along pwns with him...