Super Smash Bros Brawl Character Survey

I really like Metaknight and snake. But oh man, when it comes to stages, I just love Luigi's mansion. Mostly for the music, and the fact that the whole thing falls down while you play. Pit isn't bad either, but his sideways eu-eu-eu-eu! Attack gets spammed way to much. (Which can get really annoying after a while.)

One complaint, metaknights final smash lacks any sort of real range to it. All well.
 
Luigi was the first character I unlocked. Here's the trick: beat Classic mode once.

Mine is R.O.B, because he has big lasers, can burn people with his little burners, and has ridiculous smash attacks (plus his final smash is potentially amazing).
 
Metaknight all the way. He's fast and deadly.
Even more deadly if the damage ratio is 2.0 versus 4 friends.
 
[quote1205437021=pipcorona]
Kiniki, sonic is pretty good. I've only played him a few times but I like him.
[/quote1205437021]

Cool... I was always a big Sega fan back in the days of the Mastersystem and the Mega Drive (Genesis).... Whilst I now appreciate Mario and love playing almost everything he is in..... The teenager inside me needs to make Sonic kick Nintendo's butt....
 
I absolutely LOVE Toon Link. I was a hardcore Link user for the first game, didn't play Melee much, but I just couldn't get the hang of using Link in brawl. I gave Toon Link a try and it's like I clicked into place.

I only use Toon Link if I want to dominate. I use Lucario and Meta Knight if I want to just hang out and have fun.
 
Gannondorf, all the way. xD I can tear up anyone in an online match as long as I'm not lagging like a madman. >:D
 
Meta-Knight FTW! His multi speedy attack which makes him whip his sword around like a mainiac is awesome. It lowers the opponents health enough to hit it with a couple of drill rushs to KO! My combos are the best. I will get back to posting my friends code so i can drill rush everyone.
 
[quote1205636622=Morbid]
Gannondorf, all the way. xD I can tear up anyone in an online match as long as I'm not lagging like a madman. >:D
[/quote1205636622]Ganondorf is cheap as hell. I haven't tried playing him yet, but I hope they nerfed him.

I still like Falco, but I think I'm gonna stick with Pit.
 
Back
Top