Black Ops III Reveal Trailer!

Misterboy

EGO Addict
=(eGO)=
Joined
Sep 23, 2012
Messages
1,344
Call of Duty just released the world reveal trailer for Call of Duty: Black Ops III. What are your guys' thoughts? Do you think you'll be getting this?

EDIT: Ali-A does a nice breakdown of this trailer HERE
 
Last edited:
So this is Tryarch version of Advance Warfare?

That's what it's looking like. I just hope that since it's Treyarch, they know what they're doing. I kind of wish they didn't jump on the futuristic half-human half-robot technology-is-going-to-take-over-the-world bandwagon. Personally, I feel like Black Ops 2 was the perfect blend of humans and technology.
 
That's what it's looking like. I just hope that since it's Treyarch, they know what they're doing. I kind of wish they didn't jump on the futuristic half-human half-robot technology-is-going-to-take-over-the-world bandwagon. Personally, I feel like Black Ops 2 was the perfect blend of humans and technology.

I've been following BO3 for awhile.

I really liked what Treyarch did with BO1 and BO2.

In terms of over-all playability, BO2 was one of the better CoD games. It was right there with CoD4. It really was.

I'm looking forward to BO3.
 
Defiantly looking forward to this. The trailer had an AWSOME song in it, and a lot of the stuff looked really cool, but the one scene where he controlled the bot with some magic stuff reminds me of destiny
 
Oh and one thing, if they get rid of the guys voice from black ops 2 that was talking at the beginning of matches, the "Kepp pushing we are almost done", and Good Job grunts head home, Imma be so sad

if I hear tactical nuke inbound, tears will be made
 
I'm defiantly going to be waiting a month or 2 to see how this one is (maybe get it around x-mas). Fool me once (Ghosts) shame on you, fool me twice (AW) ok you did it again, fool me a third time, um ha..ha..ha...
 
Multiplayer reveal is HERE! What do you guys think? Personally I don't think it's looking too bad. I'm pretty excited!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpm1yk3enzY[/ame]
 
Back
Top