Click this link for a free ham sandwich on rye.

itsfulloftuna

EGO Addict
=(e)=
Joined
Apr 29, 2015
Messages
1,168
Hey everyone. Been playing on your BF4 server for about 7 years now, thought I would introduce myself:

I'm a tuna.

Now that the formalities are done, I'll check this place out more. Maybe even hop on the TS and do my Elmo impression.
 
Welcome itsfulloftuna. There's no better time than now to join our organization and become a member of our community. Once you fill out an application using the link that alex2142hp posted, it will be official.
 
Welcome itsfulloftuna. There's no better time than now to join our organization and become a member of our community. Once you fill out an application using the link that alex2142hp posted, it will be official.

What happens if I wait a few hours? Will that be a better time? ;)
 
I honestly feel betrayed and violated by the lack of a ham sandwich.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top