DiRT Rally

ChocolateVillain

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Aug 31, 2008
Messages
2,166
I've always been a huge fan of rally racing games. Back in the day with Richard Burns Rally, which to many fans of rally racing is the pinnacle of rally racing games.

Well I saw some people on another forum raving about the new DiRT game that is on early access right now on Steam. Think yeah yeah, another DiRT game that has about zero rally in it with some heavy arcade physics le pass...

Oh how wrong I was. The title had me intrigued with it being called Dirt Rally. So I had to look more into and watch some youtube of the game.

Someone finaly nailed an HD version of RBR!!!!

The game is still in early access but it does look amazing. Cars handle like how cars should. They have weight and don't just stick to the ground like glue. You can't flat out floor it or you are going to have a bad time.

Here is some game play I took in a mini (I suck at driving but man was it fun!)
1080p everything on Ultra

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq4bjm5KOd4[/ame]

Oh did I mention NO MORE GYMKHANA!
 
Last edited:
Oh my god yes! I'm personally a fan of the console series Forza. Horizon and horizon 2 were AWSOME, and the did a game called FH2(forza horizon 2) Presents: Fast and Furious 7. It's really fun and all the horizon's have a free roam wich is pretty fun to screw around with
 
I have some screen shots too. Going to play later today so I will upload another car and course :P
8FD01A13207D09BBABACB1CD2D0017FAB266E539


8770C0C5CD4E1E99C7486FCB35B26532F435002F



Here is me doing a pro barrel roll
1CE9D0080BF49DF127819FBEE382A46555D00A03


F68C8FE719B2777924AD31FA5A2F3323D752A456


CC7CEFCAFFB196A0243EDDC923F88767B2C77CBC


71AEBA9D19F68FB297499935734BAB194F73990B


C2A076DB9F711D90F0A82FA2DD5A61D4117F1285
 
Last edited:
Just picked up a new G27! Oh man is it fun to drive with, but man is it hard to shift and do everything. Also modified the 6 speed shifter into a makeshift sequential shifter.

Here is one of my better runs in a RWD Fiat Abarth.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL5379VCV-U[/ame]

Going to pick up Project Cars later this week so that should be fun!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top