Meet Mister Adam, Our Newest Community Manager

View attachment 8556
Article: SigmaTaurus / Edited: Jolly / Image: Mobilize
<div style="width: 500px;" align="center">
Personal achievements on Edge Gamers is not something to be taken lightly. The efforts accomplished every day by our Leadership are what keeps eGO on the right path.

SigmaTaurus and the News Team had the opportunity to chat with our friend Mister Adam, who was recently appointed as the new Team Fortress 2 representative in the Community Manager Team. This is what he told us:


1. What are your plans and expectations for what’s left of the year regarding TF2 Division and its members?

My plans and expectations are pretty simple. I want to grow the Division, both in the number of servers and in the quantity of members. We will be looking into different avenues to showcase our servers and bring in new members.


2. Any projects under development for the Division?

We currently have a few projects in the works and in talks. We are working on putting together a weekly Highlander style comp event. More details on that will come soon! I will be focusing my attention on the 2016 Arena Respawn Showdown later in the year (which we must remember attracted the attention of Valve).


3. What do you expect of your Leadership members from now on?

I expect the same level of activity and friendliness of them now as I did when I was Division Leader. We as leadership are here to help, not here to sit around holding a tag and keeping to ourselves. My team needs to be available, they need to be friendly, and they need to be approachable.


Please give wholehearted congratulations to Mister Adam and the TF2 Division Leadership.</div>​
 
Last edited:
gragts Adam and nice saying i defiantly like this one

I expect the same level of activity and friendliness of them now as I did when I was Division Leader. We as leadership are here to help, not here to sit around holding a tag and keeping to ourselves. My team needs to be available, they need to be friendly, and they need to be approachable.
 
I feel like a parent who has just watched his boy become all grown up. ::sniff:: :crying:
 
orson_welles_clap.gif
 

Latest posts

Back
Top