CS Ultimate Supporter Contest Submission Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZER0C00L

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Sep 6, 2009
Messages
2,435
Post your submissions here! Any valid submissions made in the contest thread will be included in scores here.

For contest rules, look Here!

This post will be updated every 24 hours!

FINAL RESULTS

1st place: Black Dragon 166 points
2nd place: Helpless Glint: 140 points
3rd place: Chewyy: 35 points
 
Last edited:
B351036B49217B0F9D37E175846595AFEB6E380A


AC112CD203399346D7B75C23B44FC55EF3D73289


5588D6710A87B2ED74702C2B56EC7A5659671453


Taken in the same session, thats why there's two screenshots ;D
 
Last edited:
A6E8C4714D44C15471CDCEB2E9F30632BC391CB2


6C70A6264EACEDEC895E677A6A01E3421D3C7EDB


Same session, match ended and I continued playing like my previous entry, and I couldn't get my play time but I'm pretty sure it was an hour and a half xD

Awarded for points in-game
 
Last edited by a moderator:
B08146A24CA77288A7CB2EEDB3172383FC27E3E5


6E6797E5495D5F48D1975652FDC9837D6814BDA5


1981F558C7B5ACC2CB4F3922C9A71AF03C55669C


Awarded for score. Not enough time to be awarded for in-game time though :l
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Had around 25 mins on server but it went down. Managed to take a screenshot of the score though
JVeWyz9.jpg
 
The rest are kinda messed up a bit(forgot to take some screenshots lol but they are in the order of sessions I played)
nKuyeqJ.jpg


JMY4EIF.jpg


W55oerP.jpg


09wDoiH.jpg


EGvMA0R.jpg
 
RryOSMz.jpg


y3P1spg.jpg


xqx1Xu1.jpg


NKCOMfE.jpg


PGE2BKg.jpg


I forgot to take screenshots when playing the 1v1 server :( Oh well


Just read the rules. Ignore the other posts. Just add this in the contest. Darn reading hahahaha
Just in case the last 3 posts are from the same day did a css binge. And if not just use the screen shots with the highest kills and time
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top