kinda losing interest in gaming =/

ModusPwnens

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Mar 25, 2010
Messages
2,955
every time I start playing a game I kind of just go "meh."

Any newish games you'd suggest? The last newish thing I played was Borderlands the Pre Sequel and enjoying it. I thought I'd get into WoW but I was kind of "meh" about that too.

Thanks guys
 
Go back to your gaming roots, when I start to feel like that, I go back to my sonic games. I have GTA V and Mortal Kombat X so its not like I dont have the newer stuff. I hear the heist stuff on GTA V is good.
 
I feel like that all the time. However getting into closed betas and such helps. It seems most games will be coming out later this year.
 
Oh dude, you need to visit Metacritic more often. Or Google "Top PC games" and you'll see a wide variety of titles that you haven't even seen published.

I understand what you are facing, but don't despair, there are tons of games to try and enjoy.
 
Metacritic......HAHAHAHA, i would not fully trust stuff from their. Many games get 50 or below, yet they are amazing games.
 
Metacritic......HAHAHAHA, i would not fully trust stuff from their. Many games get 50 or below, yet they are amazing games.

Your point its understandable, although metacritic is one of the most trustworthy websites when it comes to reviewing....everything, perhaps you need to pay less attention to the "users review" and focus on the "critics review" which is an abstract of many other websites.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top