Blackmesa Early Access on Steam

My question is what is the difference between this version and the one I downloaded like 2 years ago?
 
This version includes multiplayer and the ending of the single player. Not to mention uppdated visuals, models, lighting etc... a bit better overall experience.

Skickat fr?n min GT-S7710 via Tapatalk
 
This version includes multiplayer and the ending of the single player. Not to mention uppdated visuals, models, lighting etc... a bit better overall experience.

Skickat fr?n min GT-S7710 via Tapatalk

Ah ok thank you very much for the info on this ^^ I may just have to get it since it has the ending and multiplayer :D
 
Heavily updated single player experience ? The Black Mesa single player experience has greatly improved from the mod release; new visuals, new voice over, updated gameplay encounters, stability changes and more. Xen is not part of the Steam release of Black Mesa, but will included as a free update when it is ready.
.
 
I KNOW WHAT I AM BUYING WITH MY PAY CHECK THIS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!

sorry for the caps but seriously.....this and Witcher 3.... I know what I will be doing for a while.


Edit: 5/20

I OWN THIS NOW!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

Back
Top