I might leave eGO :(

RiKiJakir0

EGO Addict
Joined
Sep 24, 2011
Messages
1,259
Hey guys I know its been almost 3 to 4 month I've been gone but I would like to tell you guys that I might leave eGO :( I know it's sad to see me go but I will return in the future. :) And I really love this community you guys are like a big family to me all the advisors to manager :) you guys were to best I ever had to be like brother to me.


I would like to thank to these guys for all the help you guys did for me!
MEGA
NMSNIPER
Zerocool
Ric (still scares me to death xD)
Christy (sometimes I talk 2 :P)
MGR (And thank you for inviting me to this awesome community)
Fist
dotphunk (still hate but u were my bro for almost the whole year so I still love you ;)
Wize
and last my RC advisor before Exoh ( you made my day as my RC advisor)
And the whole community you guys are my whole life to me :') I wish you guys luck and support for this awesome gaming experience.


I will cya guys in the Future. (my hobby stick animation wish me luck!)
 
D: Oh no Riki! I've wondered where you have been! Don't be a stranger man, we'll see you around!
 
I cared until I saw my name in all caps

therefor I dont
so I shall
 
Another one bites the dust. Proves to you that I think we might have to lower the brightness on Dust_2.

Later man. Had a great (godawful) time with you around. <3
 
If you're going to return in the future, you don't have to leave eGO entirely. You can simply go inactive and when you're ready to return, sign into the forums to reactivate your admin.

This way you don't have to ask for your admin or possibly start over when you're ready to come back.
 
If you're going to return in the future, you don't have to leave eGO entirely. You can simply go inactive and when you're ready to return, sign into the forums to reactivate your admin.

This way you don't have to ask for your admin or possibly start over when you're ready to come back.

Ric OP:X. You get no more cake...

And Riki, do whatever you think is best dude! Love you, you're good fun to be around and like Ric said don't leave eGO just go inactive. Be sure to return in the future and I hope I am still here to see your return :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top