Project Cars or Assetto Corsa?

ChocolateVillain

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Aug 31, 2008
Messages
2,166
Has anyone picked up Project Cars or Assetto Corsa? On the fence about both of them, but I'm leaning more towards Assetto Corsa. I'm probably going to pick up both but wanted to hear from anyone here who has either one of them.

Also what set up are you using for either game?
 
Just bought Project Cars. Got the feeling Project Cars looks better graphic wise. Even though Assetto Corsa requires a better system. I also know Project Cars is pretty realistic when i comes to car handling and stuff.

I could answer your questions about pCars after I downloaded and played this game:P

(ooh, posted on 5 8, you probably already bought one of the two?:P)
 
Lol, yeah I picked up pCars. Using a g27 I find the driving is not bad. Has a decent force feed back but feels a bit floaty at times.The graphics on the other hand are just outstanding tho, man does that game look pretty.

Going to pick up AC here soon because of the half off sale so going to try that out soon. I know it's not as pretty but I hear the FFB is just outstanding in the game.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top