Battlefield 4 POLL= eGO Pro Team Vs. eGO Noobs

Would like to see this event?

  • YES

    Points: 19 82.6%
  • NO

    Points: 4 17.4%

  • Total voters
    23
  • Poll closed .

SurpriseSucka

Poster
=(e)=
Joined
Jun 15, 2014
Messages
111
If you would like to see us host an eGO PRO TEAM vs. eGO NOOBS community event please vote below!
 
Last edited:
Sure :) as long as it Europe friendly time :D

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannh?user Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die

sent from tapatalk
 
that moment when you realize that the team is inactive..............
 
The Pros no longer wear eGO tags. You would just end up facing me.
 
Let's get it on!

The Pros no longer wear eGO tags. You would just end up facing me.


Let's get it on! I'm up for it! We need more community outreach and growth. An event like this could be great!

I know our last 2v2 event didnt go so well because of timing. I would also like to see it done again, but this time have a 5v5 over the course of a couple hours. Whoever shows up participates kind of thing. Maybe even make it a regular..."Every (insert day of the week) at (insert time) we have this event kind of thing on the event server."
 

Latest posts

Back
Top