new game on steam

alexace

Rookie
Joined
May 12, 2015
Messages
92
anyone here played the game called the witch wild hunt 3? was wondering if anyone new if it was worth buying or not I see it there I know a lot of people play games was wondering if people think its worth buying or not
 
The Witcher 3, right? Unfortunately it doesn't release to the public until next week (this coming Tuesday the 19th), but the reviews from critics so far are overwhelmingly positive -- it's getting 4... 4.5... 5 out of 5 stars, 9.0/10, 9.5/10, 9/10 etc. from a bunch of sources

You could maybe look at some videos/articles from trusted reviewers and see what they're saying -- and pre-order it if it suits your fancy, or you could always wait for it to launch and see what friends and fans are saying about the game then! I know I'm really excited for it and intend to pick it up next paycheck
 
o me to I plan to buy it but I didn't know it hadn't been released yet to the public I seen it there and was thinking of getting it but didn't know it was not out yet and that's some awesome reviews and ima have to buy it for sure yes
 
Back
Top