my good friends of ego

alexace

Rookie
Joined
May 12, 2015
Messages
92
hey everyone ive really been enjoying my time here ive made several friends from the counterstrike division and on the forums as well and ive made friends on teamspeak to its been great ive really been enjoying my stay here at ego and having fun in the severs and getting shoot my specialist in jail lol ill never for get that its been great so far so good I hope to see all the other people that to :):P
 
Glad to see you're having a good time.

If you ever have any questions don't ever hesitate to ask, as I'm sure there's a number of people here that can help direct you to what you're looking for. ;)
 
It's good to see you getting involve, makes it more enjoyable when you playing and getting to know people at the same time.
 
yea a good friend of mine well he becoming a good friend a Lucifer I was talking to him this morning I like to just sit and hang with him and he comes when I need someone to look over people to see if its just they r lucky or somethings really up lol
 
Back
Top