Karaoke Night

KelpTheGreat

EGO Zealot
=(e)=
Joined
Sep 8, 2008
Messages
1,948
L6EuX.jpg

Hosted by the TF2 division

There's going to be singing in our Teamspeak server, and everyone's invited!

You: "Everyone?" :blink:
Me: "Yes, EVERYONE!" :thumbup:
You: "Yaaaay!" :laugh:

Here's how it works:
A little before the event starts, I'll set up a room in our Teamspeak server. The room will be password-locked so as to avoid disruptions by people popping in and talking when they might not know what's going on. PM me in TS for the password, and I'll give it to you. Once enough people join, we'll start singing!

As the event host, I will be keeping a queue of people who want to sing. PM me to be added to the list. If you don't want to sing, you don't have to, but you will get a prestigious forum achievement if you sing! If you really don't want to sing at all, just come and listen! The bigger the room, the bigger the fun! :biggrin:

The event lasts anywhere from 3 to 6 hours. As long as there are still people having fun, the event will go on! I typically get tired of hosting after 2 1/2 to 3 hours, at which point I'll pass the baton to our very own TF2 cuddly animal mascot, Canii!

Rules:
1. Microphones must be set to push-to-talk when not singing.
2. R-rated songs are okay, but nothing with EXCESSIVE swearing or racism.
3. Do not record other people unless you have their express permission to do so.
4. Do not use your mic while someone is singing.
5. Wait until the singer has actually indicated that they are done with a song before saying anything; most of us sing a capella while listening to a recording, and there are often musical interludes that go by in silence.

Besides those rules, the sky's the limit! Invite all your eGO friends! Invite all your non-eGO friends! Sing one song, or ten! Don't sing any at all and just listen to everyone else! Be there or I'll have a lowered opinion of you!! ;)​
 
Last edited:
Who's received the Song Of The Seahorse Award?

Jonny! -- 07-18-2014
Qwence -- 08-15-2014
Twizz_Army -- 09-12-2014
Meowcenaries -- 09-12-2014
Mister36 -- 09-12-2014
Dreddlaw -- 09-12-2014
MCWarhammer -- 09-12-2014
Ric -- 09-12-2014
whitemike -- 09-12-2014
Emmy -- 10-24-2014
Mizore -- 11-28-2014
JoeyHyung -- 11-28-2014
Misterkiller -- 11-28-2014
Landshark -- 11-28-2014
DatSurferguy -- 11-28-2014
TheGreekBeast -- 11-28-2014
Dr. Know -- 12-21-2014
Megs A Tagger -- 12-21-2014
Superglue -- 12-21-2014
USCG Hammer -- 12-21-2014
Kandi Kira -- 12-21-2014
Misterboy500 -- 01-25-2015
Meister Dubkips -- 01-25-2015
Minnie -- 01-25-2015
zmanplays -- 02-20-2015
CrossCheck -- 02-20-2015
Acefire -- 02-20-2015
Icydud -- 02-20-2015
Tanooki -- 02-20-2015
Tom-Voorhees -- 02-20-2015
Mister Adam -- 02-20-2015
Foxy -- 02-20-2015
Summer -- 04-04-2015
Incognitus -- 04-04-2015
Jade -- 04-04-2015
Avon -- 04-04-2015
Cookie -- 04-04-2015
crazy canasian -- 04-04-2015
Lucario -- 05-02-2015
~JoannaBanana -- 05-15-2015
NullWolf -- 05-15-2015
eachdraidh -- 05-15-2015
Pzycho -- 05-15-2015
Antraze -- 05-15-2015
Aerobro -- 06-13-2015
Matt With A Cat -- 06-27-2015
INfamousCowboy -- 07-10-2015
Clifford -- 08-14-2015
Bedeviere -- 08-14-2015
Oxyacetylene -- 08-14-2015
Canii -- 17-65-3078

Want your name on this list and the award on your profile? Come sing with us at the next karaoke night, as detailed in the above post!
 
Last edited:
Definitely an NZXT case (atleast by looks) which one is it? I have the NZXT Hades
 
My lovely topic about singing got turned in to a computer hardware discussion :(

Move this discussion elsewhere or I'll come to your house and sing to you outside your window :mad:
 
Karaoke night is still happening this Friday, but I'll be unable to host the event as I have a concert to go to. Pzycho will be hosting, and I hope you all have fun there!
 
Finally updated the first 3 posts with all the information I had been wanting to get in there since I first created this thread. I've got a list of users who have the karaoke award! Unfortunately the list only goes back so far in our database, so if you have an older award and would like your name on the list, post it in here or PM me and I'll add it! Be sure and include the date/ :)
 
My case is dabes.

*waits at the window for Kelp to arrive*

If your referring to that Sapporo case then yus it is.

Psst... That word died a long time ago with... Well..you...know...
 
Many apologies for missing tonight's karaoke! We had some scheduling things last week, and it had got moved, but I completely forgot about the move, and it completely slipped my mind. I'll try and be on track for the next scheduled time.
 
Back
Top