- Joined
- Jul 27, 2010
- Messages
- 2,574
Hello, CS 
So some quick clarification... got some new word today from higher up...
For the rest of this year I will be focused more on getting classes and training done, so activity here may deteriorate. January is our deployment time; we will be headed to Ft. Lewis in Washington state for 3 months, then to the middle East. We will be visiting two countries during our 9 month expedition there that I, unfortunately, cannot share with you here.
Hearing today's news kinda made me a little nervous but excited at the same time.... because (finally) I get to bust out my M249 and bring it with me. That thing is just... mmffff..... I'd marry it if I could...
On the bright side, we have fiber (gigabit speeds) overseas so I will have blazing fast internet to chat with you guys on Skype or TS3 if possible
I'll keep y'all posted on what's happening. Hopefully things go well.
~flamelauncher11

So some quick clarification... got some new word today from higher up...
For the rest of this year I will be focused more on getting classes and training done, so activity here may deteriorate. January is our deployment time; we will be headed to Ft. Lewis in Washington state for 3 months, then to the middle East. We will be visiting two countries during our 9 month expedition there that I, unfortunately, cannot share with you here.
Hearing today's news kinda made me a little nervous but excited at the same time.... because (finally) I get to bust out my M249 and bring it with me. That thing is just... mmffff..... I'd marry it if I could...
On the bright side, we have fiber (gigabit speeds) overseas so I will have blazing fast internet to chat with you guys on Skype or TS3 if possible
I'll keep y'all posted on what's happening. Hopefully things go well. ~flamelauncher11






















