Hey guys,
On top of all the other crap going on with my family (i.e. my grandmother's mind, my dad's disability), two other family members have been diagnosed with cancer.
My great uncle (my mom's uncle) was diagnosed with colon cancer a few weeks ago and now, after surgery, the cancer has metastasized in his intestine...which means it's only a matter of time for him...
Also, I received notification last night that one of my absolute favorite uncles (my dad's brother-in-law) was diagnose with esophageal cancer...surgery for him is not an option, and they're meeting on Monday with an Oncologist to find out what CAN be done about it...
In the midst of my great joy, I find great sorrow...I just ask that you guys keep them in your thoughts and prayers, and the rest of my family as well in this difficult time. I thank you all for your support.
On top of all the other crap going on with my family (i.e. my grandmother's mind, my dad's disability), two other family members have been diagnosed with cancer.
My great uncle (my mom's uncle) was diagnosed with colon cancer a few weeks ago and now, after surgery, the cancer has metastasized in his intestine...which means it's only a matter of time for him...
Also, I received notification last night that one of my absolute favorite uncles (my dad's brother-in-law) was diagnose with esophageal cancer...surgery for him is not an option, and they're meeting on Monday with an Oncologist to find out what CAN be done about it...
In the midst of my great joy, I find great sorrow...I just ask that you guys keep them in your thoughts and prayers, and the rest of my family as well in this difficult time. I thank you all for your support.














Thanks, man...




